Mariner AC/DC, Low voltage
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Pilot Radio Ltd.; London
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 470 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 110; 200-250 Volt
- Permanent or electro-dynamic (moving coil), system not known yet.
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Mariner [AC/DC, Low voltage] - Pilot Radio Ltd.; London
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Low voltage model.
- Mentioned in
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Model page created by Peter Hoddow. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 134 models, 88 with images and 97 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Pilot Radio Ltd.; London