- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Pilot Radio Ltd.; London
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 451 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 200-250 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: T63 - Pilot Radio Ltd.; London
- Tablemodel with Push Buttons.
Eight piano keys for waveband selection, tone control and switching off.
- Mentioned in
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Trader Service Sheet (suppl. of Wireless & El. Trader, etc.) (400)
- Model page created by Peter Hoddow. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 135 models, 88 with images and 97 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Pilot Radio Ltd.; London