- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Pinkerton Electric Equipment Co.; New York City
- Kit (Parts plus instruction) or building instructions only
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 150 kHz
- Power type and voltage
- Is a battery or storage battery
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Super-Heterodyne - Pinkerton Electric Equipment
Pinkerton 7 tube super-heterodyne 150KC advertised Oct 1924 Popular Radio. Ad copy states design by engineer Meissner (misspelled for B.F. Miessner ?). This radio coil design was ahead of it's time and was the only super-het of this era operating at 150KC IF.
- Price in first year of sale
- 80.00 USD
- Mentioned in
- USA Popular Radio, Oct 1924, page 137
- Model page created by Matt Endicott. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 5 models, 5 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Pinkerton Electric Equipment Co.; New York City