4 Channel Receiver QX-4000
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Pioneer Corporation; Tokyo
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 220 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Power out
- 20 W (undistorted)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 4 Channel Receiver QX-4000 - Pioneer Corporation; Tokyo
- Book-shelf unit.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 450 x 140 x 330 mm / 17.7 x 5.5 x 13 inch
Sintoamplificatore quadrifonico Pioneer 4 channel receiver QX-4000.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 12 kg / 26 lb 6.9 oz (26.432 lb)
- Model page created by Salvatore Reina. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1031 models, 1017 with images and 183 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Pioneer Corporation; Tokyo