8 Track car stereo with MW/FM Stereo TP-7000
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Pioneer Corporation; Tokyo
- 1974 ??
- Car Radio, perhaps also + sound player/recorder
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Special Tape or Cassette-Format
- Power type and voltage
- Storage Battery for all (e.g. for car radios and amateur radios) / 12 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 8 Track car stereo with MW/FM Stereo TP-7000 - Pioneer Corporation; Tokyo
- Chassis only or for «building in»
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 180 x 50 x 160 mm / 7.1 x 2 x 6.3 inch
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 2.7 kg / 5 lb 15.2 oz (5.947 lb)
- Source of data
- - - Manufacturers Literature
- Model page created by a member from I. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1031 models, 1017 with images and 183 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Pioneer Corporation; Tokyo
The model 8 Track car stereo with MW/FM Stereo is part of the collections of the following members.