AM/FM Stereo Receiver SX-300T USA
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Pioneer Corporation; Tokyo
- 1968 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455/10700 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Hi-Fi equipment
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 117 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Power out
- 24 W (40 W max.)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: AM/FM Stereo Receiver SX-300T [USA] - Pioneer Corporation; Tokyo
- Book-shelf unit.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 405 x 138 x 330 mm / 15.9 x 5.4 x 13 inch
A solid-state hi-fi stereo receiver housed in a metal case (wooden outer cabinet optional) with a 2 band AM/FM stereo tuner and an integrated amplifier with 2 x 12 watts RMS output power into 8 ohms (2 x 15 watts RMS output power into 4 ohms), total music power 30 watts into 8 ohms (40 watts into 4 ohms).
Stereo-FM-Receiver mit 2x15 Watt Sinus an 4 Ohm.
Specification Audio Section Music Power Output 30 watts total into 8Ω (IHF)
40 watts total into 4Ω
RMS Rated Power Output 12 watts per channel into 8Ω
15 watts per channel into 4Ω
Harmonic Distortion < 1% (at 1kHz rated output) Frequency Response 20Hz to 20 kHz ±3dB Damping Factor 25 (8Ω) Hum & Noise (at rated output) MAG: > 70dB, AUX: > 80dB Inputs and Audio Senstivity
(for rated output)
Output Terminals and Jacks
Speakers: 4Ω - 16Ω
Stereo headphones jack
Simultaneous tape recording jacks
equipped with TAPE MONITOR switch
Tape recording/playback Jack (DIN standards)
Equalization Curve PHONO RIAA FM Section Frequency Range 87MHz-108MHz IHF Usable Sensitivity 3µV Image Rejection 55dB (at 98MHz) Antenna Input 300Ω (balanced) Channel Separation 35dB (at lkHz) AM Section Frequency Range 525kHz-1605kHz IHF Usable Sensitivity 28µV Image Rejection 40dB (at 1000kHz) Antenna Input Built-in Ferrite loopstick Antenna
Semiconductors: 40 Transistors, 26 Diodes
SX-300T (L) / AC 117V 60Hz
Power consumption: 50 watts max.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 8.2 kg / 18 lb 1 oz (18.062 lb)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Operating Instructions and Service Manual Pioneer SX-300T)
- Model page created by Howard Craven. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1023 models, 1009 with images and 183 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Pioneer Corporation; Tokyo