AM/FM Stereo Receiver SX-650
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Pioneer Corporation; Tokyo
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Hi-Fi equipment
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110; 120; 220; 240 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Power out
- 70 W (unknown quality)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: AM/FM Stereo Receiver SX-650 - Pioneer Corporation; Tokyo
- Book-shelf unit.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 480 x 150 x 368 mm / 18.9 x 5.9 x 14.5 inch
- Pioneer AM/FM Stereo Receiver Model SX-650.
2x 35 watts RMS into 8 ohms.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 13 kg / 28 lb 10.1 oz (28.634 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 300.00 $
- Model page created by Franz Scharner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1023 models, 1009 with images and 183 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Pioneer Corporation; Tokyo