AM/FM Tuner AFT-11
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Pioneer Corporation; Tokyo
- 1960 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455/10700 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s) 11 FM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Short Wave plus FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 220 Volt
- - For headphones or amp.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: AM/FM Tuner AFT-11 - Pioneer Corporation; Tokyo
- Book-shelf unit.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 15 x 5.5 x 10 inch / 381 x 140 x 254 mm
Tuner with separate AM and FM sections.
- Source of data
- -- Schematic
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert (Advert by Fukuin Electric in Audio Magazine March 1960)
- Model page created by Gottfried Silberhorn. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1023 models, 1009 with images and 183 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Pioneer Corporation; Tokyo