Audio/Video Multi Channel Receiver RDS, USB VSX 916K
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- PLL, Phase-locked loop
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Radio Control (+Remote Wire etc)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 220-240 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Audio/Video Multi Channel Receiver RDS, USB VSX 916K - Pioneer Corporation; Tokyo
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 420 x 158 x 353 mm / 16.5 x 6.2 x 13.9 inch
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 9 kg / 19 lb 13.2 oz (19.824 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 399.00 Euro
- Mentioned in
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Model page created by Sándor Selyem-Tóth. See "Data change" for further contributors.
Collections | Museums | Literature
The model Audio/Video Multi Channel Receiver RDS, USB is part of the collections of the following members.