Car Stereo Components System
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Pioneer Corporation; Tokyo
- 1983 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and FM or UHF.
- Cassette-Recorder or -Player
- Power type and voltage
- Storage Battery for all (e.g. for car radios and amateur radios) / 12 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Power out
- 40 W (unknown quality)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Car Stereo Components System - Pioneer Corporation; Tokyo
- Chassis only or for «building in»
The Pioneer car stereo system is composed of:
- Tuner GEX-63 FM/MW/LW, 30 - 15,000 Hz
- Cassette Player KP-818 G, 30 - 20,000 Hz
- Graphic Equalizer CD-9
- Amplifier GM-4, 20 + 20 W 30 - 30,000 Hz
All the features on the relevant pages.
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert (Italian magazine "Quattroruote" September 1983)
- Model page created by Pier Antonio Aluffi. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1023 models, 1009 with images and 183 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Pioneer Corporation; Tokyo