Cassette Tuner Combination KE-2700
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Pioneer Corporation; Tokyo
- 1980 ??
- Car Radio, perhaps also + sound player/recorder
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- PLL, Phase-locked loop
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Cassette-Recorder or -Player
- Power type and voltage
- Storage Battery for all (e.g. for car radios and amateur radios) / 12 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Power out
- 28 W (max.)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Cassette Tuner Combination KE-2700 - Pioneer Corporation; Tokyo
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 170 x 55 x 170 mm / 6.7 x 2.2 x 6.7 inch
Lcd display for radio and cassette player.
Controls for bass, treble, balance, fader. 6 preselections.
Output power 8,5 W on 2 or 7 W on 4 channels.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 1.3 kg / 2 lb 13.8 oz (2.863 lb)
- Model page created by Pier Antonio Aluffi. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1023 models, 1009 with images and 183 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Pioneer Corporation; Tokyo