Compact Disc Player PD-S502
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Pioneer Corporation; Tokyo
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- CD-Player, -Writer, MD, MOD (audio); Radio Control (+Remote Wire etc)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110-127; 220-240 Volt
- - For headphones or amp.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Compact Disc Player PD-S502 - Pioneer Corporation; Tokyo
- Book-shelf unit.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 420 x 116 x 286 mm / 16.5 x 4.6 x 11.3 inch
A hi-fi stereo compact disc player with infrared remote control. 1-bit DLC (Direct Linear Conversion), anti-resonance and anti-vibration design, centre-tray mechanism, Stable Platter Mechanism to eliminate resonance and vibration. With RCA phono sockets for Line Output, jacks for CD-Deck Synchro and Headphones with volume control.
Specification Frequency response 2Hz - 20kHz S/N ratio 106dB or more (EIAJ) Dynamic range 96dB or more (EIAJ) Harmonic distortion 0.003% or less (EIAJ) Output voltage 2.0 V Wow and flutter Limit of measurement Channels 2-channel (stereo)
European and Singapore models AC 220-240V 50/60Hz
U.K. and Australian models AC 220-240V 60Hz
Other models AC 110-127/220-240V 50/60Hz (Switchable)
Power consumption: 15 W
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 3.8 kg / 8 lb 5.9 oz (8.37 lb)
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert (1993-94 Pioneer AV Products Line Up)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Operating Instructions PD-S602 PD-S502 dated 1993)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Service manual PD-S502 dated Mar 1993)
- Model page created by a member from D. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1039 models, 1023 with images and 186 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Pioneer Corporation; Tokyo
The model Compact Disc Player is part of the collections of the following members.