- Manufacturer / Brand
- Pioneer Corporation; Tokyo
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Short Wave plus FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 115/230 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Power out
- 10 W (undistorted)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Audiomaster FM-B101 - Pioneer Corporation; Tokyo
- Book-shelf unit.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 360 x 140 x 340 mm / 14.2 x 5.5 x 13.4 inch
A 3 band AM/FM mono receiver with power output of 10 watts, 12 watts IHF music power, Frequency response 30-20,000Hz, THD < 1%. Inputs for ceramic and magnetic phono and Aux.
Receiver mit 10 Watt, 12 Watt Musik (IHF, norm., total).
- Source of data
- -- Original prospect or advert
- Mentioned in
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Pioneer Hi-Fi Stereo catalogue)
- Model page created by Franz Scharner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1023 models, 1009 with images and 183 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Pioneer Corporation; Tokyo