Stereo Tuner TX-130
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Pioneer Corporation; Tokyo
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Hi-Fi equipment
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 120 Volt
- - For headphones or amp.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Stereo Tuner TX-130 - Pioneer Corporation; Tokyo
- Book-shelf unit.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 420 x 69 x 226 mm / 16.5 x 2.7 x 8.9 inch
A hi-fi AM/FM stereo tuner with an analogue dial housed in a black metal case with a silver section front right corner. With rotary tuning control, push button switches for power on/standby, FM muting, AM and FM and an FM stereo indicator. On the back, RCA phono sockets for Line out, terminals for FM and AM antennae. Supplied with AM loop antenna and FM T-type antenna.
Specification FM Tuner Section Usable Sensitivity 10.8dBf (1.9µV) 50dB Quieting Sensitivity Mono; 17.3dBf (4.0µV)
Stereo; 39.2dBf (50µV)
S/N Ratio (at 80dBf) Mono; 75dB, Stereo; 70dB Distortion (at 60dBf) Stereo 1kHz 0.2% Capture Ratio 1.0dB Alt. Channel Selectivity 60dB Stereo Separation 1kHz 40dB Frequency Response 30Hz-15kHz +0.2dB,-1.0dB Image Response Ratio 55dB IF Response Ratio 80dB Muting Threshold 19.2dBf (5µV) Antenna Input 300Ω balanced, 75Ω unbalanced AM Tuner Section Sensitivity
IHF, external antenna
30µV Selectivity 25dB S/N Ratio 50dB Image Response Ratio 40dB IF Response Ratio 70dB Antenna Accessory AM loop antenna Audio Section FM (100% MOD)
AM (30% MOD)
KU USA version / 120V AC 60Hz
KC Canada version / 120V AC 60Hz
Power consumption: 11 watts
Similar to the Pioneer TX-130L Stereo Tuner which additionally has LW.
A component of the Pioneer Syscom G20 hi-fi system.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 2.5 kg / 5 lb 8.1 oz (5.507 lb)
- Mentioned in
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Pioneer 1983 Stereo Components catalogue)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Service manual Pioneer TX-130L dated Apr 1982)
- Model page created by Franz Scharner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1070 models, 1054 with images and 187 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Pioneer Corporation; Tokyo