Micro-Miniature Condenser Microphone PML 71 Series EK71
- Manufacturer / Brand
- PML, Pearl Microphone Laboratories, Milab; Helsingborg
- 1967 ?
- Microphone or Pick-up element
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Powered by external power supply or a main unit.
- - For headphones or amp.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Micro-Miniature Condenser Microphone PML 71 Series EK71 - PML, Pearl Microphone
- Miscellaneous shapes - described under notes.
PML Micro-Miniature Condenser Microphone PML 71 Series Model Omni-Directional EK71.
40 - 18000Hz, +/-3dB
Selectable Output Impedance: 30/50, 200 or 600 ohms balanced or HI-Z unbalanced
Supplied with Stand Adaptor and 12 ft. cable to power Supply.
Battery operated, Stereo/mono with 2x 12ft. signal cables USD 49,50
110/125VAC, Mono with one 12ft signal cable USD 69,50
110/125VAC, Streo/Mono with 2x 12 ft. signal cables USD 89,50
- Price in first year of sale
- 99.50 USD
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert (High Fidelity June 1967)
- Model page created by Franz Scharner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 3 models, 3 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from PML, Pearl Microphone Laboratories, Milab; Helsingborg