- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Pontiac Div.
- 1946 ??
- Car Radio, perhaps also + sound player/recorder
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Storage Battery for all (e.g. for car radios and amateur radios) / 6 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 16 cm = 6.3 inch
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 983776 - Pontiac Div.
- Chassis only or for «building in»
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 245 x 235 x 180 mm / 9.6 x 9.3 x 7.1 inch
Vibrator for +B.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 7.4 kg / 16 lb 4.8 oz (16.3 lb)
- Model page created by Hubertus Nogatz. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 8 models, 2 with images and 1 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Pontiac Div.