- Manufacturer / Brand
- Porst, Photo; Nürnberg
- 1970 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Short Wave plus FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 4 x 1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Power out
- 1.5 W (unknown quality)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Phonostar TR3 - Porst, Photo; Nürnberg
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
KW: 5.95 - 16 MHz.
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 9 models, 9 with images and 1 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Porst, Photo; Nürnberg