- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Dynaport Radio & Television Co. Ltd.; London (Portadyne)
- 1939 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 450 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Record Player (perh.Changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 210-250 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: RG7/AC - Dynaport Radio & Television Co
- Console with any shape - in general
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 30 x 31 x 17 inch / 762 x 787 x 432 mm
An automatic radiogramophone by Portadyne, using the short-lived Garrard RC10 non-mixing record changer, which replaced the model RC4 record changer. In the UK this record changer was introduced shortly before the outbreak of WW2 so it is seldom seen.
Very little information is available for this radiogramophone, and it may even be later than the 1939/40 period hinted at.
- Model page created by Mike Izycky. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 68 models, 22 with images and 40 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Dynaport Radio & Television Co. Ltd.; London (Portadyne)