Voltage Regulated VTVM 9071 (9071K, 9071W)
Precise Development Corp.; Oceanside, Mineola, NY
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Precise Development Corp.; Oceanside, Mineola, NY
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 105-125 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Voltage Regulated VTVM 9071 - Precise Development Corp.;
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 8 x 11 x 5 inch / 203 x 279 x 127 mm
4 functions selector: -DC volts; +DC volts; Ohms; AC volts
5 ranges ohms Rx 1; Rx 10; Rx 1.000; Rx 10.000; Rx 1 MEG
5 ranges volts AC/DC: 5V; 25V; 250V; 500V; 1000V.
Zero scale potentiometer adjust
0 ohm pointer potentiometer adjust
Scale: 0 to 1000 ohms full scale
Decibels: -20 to + 23 dB
Big size VU (7 inch)
AC/ ohms banana connector
DC volts connector
common banana conector.
Price is for kit (9071K). Also available factory wired for $49.95 (9071W).
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 4.6 kg / 10 lb 2.1 oz (10.132 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 35.95 USD
- Mentioned in
- Radio Electronics (U.S. Magazine) (September 1954, page 20)
- Model page created by Dirson Willig. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 46 models, 45 with images and 14 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Precise Development Corp.; Oceanside, Mineola, NY
The model Voltage Regulated VTVM is part of the collections of the following members.