FM Stereo Receiver 100
Proton Electronic Industrial Co., Ltd; Taipei
- Taiwan (Republic of China)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Proton Electronic Industrial Co., Ltd; Taipei
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- FM Broadcast Band Only
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 3 x 1,5 Volt
- - For headphones or amp.
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: FM Stereo Receiver 100 - Proton Electronic Industrial
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Proton FM Stereo Receiver 100;
Local/DX switch, mono/stereo switch, 2 headphone jacks, bass & treble controls!, tuning indicator LED.
- Source of data
- -- Collector info (Sammler)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 8 models, 5 with images and 1 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Proton Electronic Industrial Co., Ltd; Taipei