High Performance MR503
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Pye Industries Ltd Australia; Marrickville
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Changer (Record changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 240 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: High Performance MR503 - Pye Industries Ltd Australia;
- Console with any shape - in general
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 25.75 x 21.875 x 16.5 inch / 654 x 556 x 419 mm
Modern low-line furniture styling in teak timber veneer.
Featuring: large record storage, solid state amplifier, 19 transistors and 5 diodes, 2 x 6" twin cone and 2 x 3" tweeters, tuned sealed sound enclosures, 34 watts peak music power. Speaker enclosure dimensions: 15⅜" x 20⅝ " x 16½".
- Price in first year of sale
- 339.00 AUS $
- Mentioned in
- Mingay's Price Service (Aug 1972.)
- Model page created by Martin Kent. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 157 models, 110 with images and 13 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Pye Industries Ltd Australia; Marrickville