- Manufacturer / Brand
- Pye Industries Ltd Australia; Marrickville
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Changer (Record changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 240 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: MA571 - Pye Industries Ltd Australia;
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 20.375 x 7.75 x 18.5 inch / 518 x 197 x 470 mm
High performance modern teak modular system with optional stand.
Featuring: slider and push button controls including scratch filter loudness and tape function, 2 x 6" twin cone and 2 x 3" tweeters, 16 transistors and 2 diodes, 39 watts peak music power, 4-channel sound adaptable.
Speaker enclosure dimensions: 12" x 17⅛" x 9".
- Price in first year of sale
- 219.00 AUS $
- Mentioned in
- Mingay's Price Service (Aug 1972.)
- Model page created by Martin Kent. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 156 models, 110 with images and 13 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Pye Industries Ltd Australia; Marrickville