Super Power MR462
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Pye Industries Ltd Australia; Marrickville
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Changer (Record changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 240 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Super Power MR462 - Pye Industries Ltd Australia;
- Console with any shape - in general
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 24.875 x 26.25 x 17.5 inch / 632 x 667 x 445 mm
3-piece console modular, 26 transistors and 9 diodes, broadcast radio, 4-speed automatic record changer, slider controls, "Peak Performance" panel, giant record storage, teak or Danish walnut.
Speaker enclosure dimensions: 17' x 26¼: x 17½".
- Price in first year of sale
- 499.00 AUS $
- Mentioned in
- Mingay's Price Service (Aug 1972.)
- Model page created by Martin Kent. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 156 models, 110 with images and 13 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Pye Industries Ltd Australia; Marrickville