- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Pye Ltd., Radio Works; Cambridge
- Car Radio, perhaps also + sound player/recorder
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 465 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Storage Battery for all (e.g. for car radios and amateur radios) / 12 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: N06M - Pye Ltd., Radio Works;
- 12... für 12V
- External source of data
- E. Erb 3-907007-36-0
- Circuit diagram reference
- Die «Thali Schemasammlung» führt das Modell.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Radio And Television Servicing books (R&TVS)
- Other Models
Here you find 586 models, 437 with images and 338 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Pye Ltd., Radio Works; Cambridge
Forum contributions about this model: Pye Ltd., Radio: N06M
Threads: 1 | Posts: 2
This radio has the loudspeaker internally fitted! It does NOT require an external speaker as stated.
I have this radio (currently on sale via eBay!)
Colin Boggis ID 5063
Colin Boggis, 29.May.12