CT205 - 697
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Pye Ltd., Radio Works; Cambridge
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- VHF incl. FM and/or UHF (see notes for details)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 240 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) - elliptical / Ø 6 inch = 15.2 cm
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: CT205 - 697 - Pye Ltd., Radio Works;
- Tablemodel with Push Buttons.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 750 x 450 x 500 mm / 29.5 x 17.7 x 19.7 inch
Single standard (UHF) PAL UK colour TV.
Very basic and functional looking.
Printed (photo finish) woodgrain style finish to compressed particle board outer case.
Molded plastic front.
- Mentioned in
- Radio And Television Servicing books (R&TVS)
- Model page created by Dave Evans. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 586 models, 437 with images and 338 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Pye Ltd., Radio Works; Cambridge