- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Pye Ltd., Radio Works; Cambridge
- 1970 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Cassette-Recorder or -Player
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 240 / 4 x 1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Radiorecorder 9005 - Pye Ltd., Radio Works;
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 280 x 230 x 90 mm / 11 x 9.1 x 3.5 inch
VHF up to 104 MHz.
Made in Japan.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 2.840 kg / 6 lb 4.1 oz (6.256 lb)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 586 models, 437 with images and 338 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Pye Ltd., Radio Works; Cambridge