Pye Ltd., Radio Works; Cambridge
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Pye Ltd., Radio Works; Cambridge
- 1967 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 470 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Changer (Record changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 230-240 Volt
- 2 Loudspeakers
- Power out
- 7 W (unknown quality)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Stereogram 1211 - Pye Ltd., Radio Works;
- Console, Lowboy (legs < 50 %).
A stereogram housed in a long low wooden console cabinet with a 3 band AM radio, a 2 x 3.5 watt valve amplifier and a BSR UA25 autochanger fitted with a BSR SX1M cartridge. Two 8 x 5 inch elliptical loudspeakers.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Original-techn. papers. (ERT Service Chart 1612 dated Sep 28 1967)
- Model page created by Howard Craven. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 604 models, 458 with images and 340 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Pye Ltd., Radio Works; Cambridge