- Manufacturer / Brand
- PYE Canada, Ontario
- 1948–1952 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 7 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast plus more than 2 Short Wave bands.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110- 115 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 8 inch = 20.3 cm
- Power out
- 4 W (unknown quality)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 53-D - PYE Canada, Ontario
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- The following information cames from Alfred Zeeb This is from "Radios of Canada" by Lloyd Swackhammer: "Pye Canada Limited, 2nd Line, Ajax, Ontario, (now Hunt Street). Pye Canada later moved to North Line Road in Toronto, Ontario"
- Model page created by Meyer Rochwerger. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 19 models, 5 with images and 17 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from PYE Canada, Ontario