Decade Frequency Generator MA-350
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Racal Engineering / Instruments / Electronics Ltd., Bracknell
- 1970 ??
- Miscellaneous (Other, Various) - see notes
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Wave bands
- Short Wave (SW only)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 100-125; 200-250 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Decade Frequency Generator MA-350 - Racal Engineering /
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 483 x 222 x 457 mm / 19 x 8.7 x 18 inch
- Decadic Frequency Generator replaces the VFO in receiver RA-117 and Exciter / Drive Unit MA-79, decade switches allow to select frequencies in 100 Hz steps and a fine tuning possibility interpolation up to 1 Hz in the segment 3.6 - 4.6 MHz.
The set also has stabilised 100 kHz, 200 kHz, 1 MHz and 1,7 MHz outputs.
Variants: MA-350A standard model; MA-350B for use with RA-117 / RA-127 and MA-970; MA-350C modified for electrical decade selection; MA-350D modified B-model with MA-357 1,7 MHz for remote tuning +/- 1 KHz; MA-350E B-model without internal frequency standard.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 27.3 kg / 60 lb 2.1 oz (60.132 lb)
- Mentioned in
- Racal Handbook, Rinus Jansen
- Model page created by Martin Bösch. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 107 models, 54 with images and 12 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Racal Engineering / Instruments / Electronics Ltd., Bracknell