- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Racal Engineering / Instruments / Electronics Ltd., Bracknell
- 1965 ??
- Miscellaneous (Other, Various) - see notes
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- RF Converter/Adapter (not voltage converter)
- Wave bands
- - without
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: RA-73 - Racal Engineering /
- IF Converter to connect receivers with different intermediate frequencies:
RA-73C: converts 100 kHz IF to 455 kHz IF: used to connect e.g. an RA-17 with a SSB demodulator or RTTY converter of a different maker.
RA-73D: converts 455 kHz IF to 100 kHz IF: used to connect a receiver of a different maker to a Racal ISB converter operating on 100 kHz IF.
- Mentioned in
- Racal Handbook, Rinus Jansen
- Model page created by Martin Bösch. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 107 models, 54 with images and 12 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Racal Engineering / Instruments / Electronics Ltd., Bracknell