Racal-Dana True RMS RF Level Meter 9303
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Racal Engineering / Instruments / Electronics Ltd., Bracknell
- 1992 ??
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 90-110; 193-237 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Racal-Dana True RMS RF Level Meter 9303 - Racal Engineering /
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 440 x 104 x 403 mm / 17.3 x 4.1 x 15.9 inch
The Racal-Dana RF Level Meter Model 9303 is a microprocessor controlled
instrument making signal level measurements in the frequency range
from 10 kHz to 2 GHz, between 30 µV and 3,162 V.
The instrument has autocalibration facility and a built-in calibration signal source.
Measurements are made via a sensing head Racal-Dana 11-1478, paired as PN with the instrument.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 6 kg / 13 lb 3.5 oz (13.216 lb)
- Source of data
- - - Manufacturers Literature
- Model page created by Antonio Marra. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 107 models, 54 with images and 12 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Racal Engineering / Instruments / Electronics Ltd., Bracknell