- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Racal Engineering / Instruments / Electronics Ltd., Bracknell
- 1970 ??
- Commercial Transmitter (TX not Transceiver)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- Short Wave (SW only)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 230 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Racalink TA-349 - Racal Engineering /
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 483 x 710 x 580 mm / 19 x 28 x 22.8 inch
- HF Linear amplifier / transmitter, fully remote controllable, frequency coverage 1.5 - 30 MHz, RF output power 1000 W PEP SSB, 800 W PEP in CW / FSK mode;
can be controlled by MA-79G or MA-228 drive units;
consists of HF amplifier (height 400 mm, 68 kg) and power supply (height 310 mm, 113 kg).
Variants: TA-349A: 230V, TA-349C operates on 400 V three phase power.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 181 kg / 398 lb 10.9 oz (398.678 lb)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Racal Handbook, Rinus Jansen
- Model page created by Martin Bösch. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 107 models, 54 with images and 12 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Racal Engineering / Instruments / Electronics Ltd., Bracknell