Universal Counter 835
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Racal Engineering / Instruments / Electronics Ltd., Bracknell
- 1967 ?
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Number of Transistors
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110; 120; 200; 220; 240 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Universal Counter 835 - Racal Engineering /
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 219 x 133 x 280 mm / 8.6 x 5.2 x 11 inch
Measure Functions: Frequency, Period, Period Averaged, Time Interval, Time Ratio;
Frequency Range: 10 Hz - 12.5 MHz (AC), 0 - 5 MHz (DC);
Signal Range: 75 mV - 150 V rms (AC), +2 V to +-15 V (DC);
Impedance: 100 kOhm (AC), 10 kOhm (DC);
Gate Times: 1 uS to 10 S in decade steps;
Frequency Standard: 1 MHz Crystal Oven, stability better than 1 ppm;
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 6.4 kg / 14 lb 1.6 oz (14.097 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 242.00 GBP
- Mentioned in
- Wireless Magazine (Advertisement on "Wireless World" June 1968 issue)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Model page created by Augusto Leonardi. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 107 models, 54 with images and 12 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Racal Engineering / Instruments / Electronics Ltd., Bracknell