Universal Counter-Timer 9904
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Racal Engineering / Instruments / Electronics Ltd., Bracknell
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 94-132; 188-265 / ? Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Universal Counter-Timer 9904 - Racal Engineering /
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 240 x 83 x 268 mm / 9.4 x 3.3 x 10.6 inch
7 digit LED display. Range 10Hz - 50MHz, with 10mV rms sensitivity.
Various period and time-interval measurement options.
5 MHz internal frequency standard installed, with three options for level of accuracy of installed standard. Optional internal battery pack.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 2.7 kg / 5 lb 15.2 oz (5.947 lb)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature
- Model page created by Roddie Rankin. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 107 models, 54 with images and 12 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Racal Engineering / Instruments / Electronics Ltd., Bracknell