Radiette electromagnetic speaker
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Radiette Manufacturing Company; Chicago Ill.
- 1934 ??
- Loudspeaker, headphone or earphone
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- No Power needed
- Magnetic loudspeaker (reed) generic.
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Radiette electromagnetic speaker - Radiette Manufacturing Company
- Tablemodel, high profile (upright - NOT Cathedral nor decorative).
This Radiette Phonoplex electromagnetic speaker could have been made by Radiette Manufacturing Company in Chicago, but we are not sure of this.
- External source of data
- zbiker at antiqueradios.com
- Model page created by Ernst Erb. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 7 models, 7 with images and 2 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Radiette Manufacturing Company; Chicago Ill.