- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Radiette Manufacturing Company; Chicago Ill.
- 1934 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Short Wave(s) and Police.
- Power type and voltage
- Line (AC, UC or DC not known)
- -Loudspeaker incorporated, but system not known.
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Radiette Phonoplex - Radiette Manufacturing Company
- Console with any shape - in general
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 22 x 36 x 15 inch / 559 x 914 x 381 mm
This console model Radiette Phonoplex has a round diel with the god Mercury in the center. The glass dial has Police Band, Amateur and short waves. Could be broadcast and two SW bands. We are not sure if this model is really made by Radiette Manufacturing Company in Chicago.
- External source of data
- eBay sale 11/03/2007
- Model page created by Ernst Erb. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 7 models, 7 with images and 2 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Radiette Manufacturing Company; Chicago Ill.