- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Radio Receptor Co. Inc.; New York
- 1931 ?
- Audio Amplifier or -mixer
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110 Volt
- - For headphones or amp.
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: RR-6 - Radio Receptor Co. Inc.; New
- Push-Pull input stage and Push-Pull output stage.
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 3 = 1933 and before
- Model page created by Peter Rutishauser. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 28 models, 5 with images and 11 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Radio Receptor Co. Inc.; New York