- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Radio Wire Television Inc.; New York - see also Lafayette
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 110-120 Volt
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Lafayette MC10Y - Radio Wire Television Inc.;
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
The Lafayette MC10Y / MC10B are AC-DC Operated Superheterodyne Receiver with Self Contained Loop Antenna.
Ivory finish. (Model MC10B is in black plastic.)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Date: Feb 1947, Set 14, Folder 474-16)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- Table Top Radios Vol. 1 Stein 98 (page 108.)
- Model page created by Ernst Erb. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 106 models, 20 with images and 105 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Radio Wire Television Inc.; New York - see also Lafayette