- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Radio Shack (Tandy, Realistic, Micronta); USA
- 1959 ?
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Tape Recorder
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110 - 120 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 5 inch = 12.7 cm
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Realistic TR167 - Radio Shack Tandy, Realistic,
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- 2 speed tape recorder. Sams photofact features the rectifier tube 5MK9. It is unknown.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 507 folder 15 date 11-60)
- Model page created by Peter Hoddow. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1222 models, 1099 with images and 108 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Radio Shack (Tandy, Realistic, Micronta); USA