Navy Style Loose Coupler Dead end switches
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Radio Apparatus Co.; Pottstown, PA
- Radio module pre 1926 (not a part, not a key)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Main principle
- Tuner pre 1926 (not a wave trap)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and LongWave in ONE range.
- Power type and voltage
- No Power needed
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Navy Style Loose Coupler [Dead end switches] - Radio Apparatus Co.; Pottstown
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
Navy style receiving transformer with dead end switches on the primary and secondary.
- Mentioned in
- September, 1914 Popular Electricity and Modern Mechanics magazine page 32
- Model page created by Alan Larsen. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 21 models, 20 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Radio Apparatus Co.; Pottstown, PA