Radiobar 50-89 (5089)
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Radiobar Company of America; New York (NY)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 470 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 115 or 220 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- Power out
- 3 W (undistorted)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Radiobar 50-89 - Radiobar Company of America;
- Console with any shape - in general
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 39 x 45.25 x 13.75 inch / 991 x 1149 x 349 mm
The factory style of this cabinet is 50-89 and it is believed to be a 1938 only model. In open position the cabinet is 62 inches wide and 59inches high.
Glassware consists of six each; 2.5-oz., tub, 5-oz., and 10-oz. plus two decanters.
The model is fitted with a 1937 Philco 38-9, Code 121 chassis.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 8 = 1937 and before (pages 8-65 and 8-66)
- Model page created by Timothy Koceja. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 19 models, 15 with images and 10 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Radiobar Company of America; New York (NY)