- Manufacturer / Brand
- Radio Brand, (where ?)
- 1922 ??
- Detector-Radio (Crystal or diode, without tubes/transistors)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Main principle
- Crystal or Solid State Detector; Crystal-detection 1 circuit (no tubes)
- Tuned circuits
- 1 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- No Power needed
- - For headphones or amp. / Ø 5 cm = 2 inch
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Crystal Receiver - Radio Brand, where ?
- Model page created by Hans van der Puijl. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1 models, 1 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Radio Brand, (where ?)