One-Stage Audio Amplifier
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Radio Development Company; San Francisco
- Audio Amplifier or -mixer
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Audio-Amplification; 1 AF stage(s)
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- TUBES VISIBLE, material not known.
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: One-Stage Audio Amplifier - Radio Development Company; San
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
Radio Development Company One-Stage Audio Amplifier
- Price in first year of sale
- 13.75 USD
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- December 1920 Pacific Radio News magazine advertisement page 58
- Model page created by Alan Larsen. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 3 models, 3 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Radio Development Company; San Francisco