Rotary Spark Gap
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Radio Development Company; San Francisco
- Morse-Equipment & TTY, RTTY, TDD etc.
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 110 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Rotary Spark Gap - Radio Development Company; San
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
The motor of the Radio Development Company Rotary Spark Gap is powered with 110 V AC/DC.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 11 lb (11 lb 0 oz) / 4.994 kg
- Price in first year of sale
- 12.00 USD
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- December 1920 Pacific Radio News magazine advertisement page 92
- Model page created by Alan Larsen. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 3 models, 3 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Radio Development Company; San Francisco