Super Bebi without magic eye
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Radio Elektro, Kragujevac
- 1958–1960 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC)
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 8 cm = 3.1 inch
- Bakelite case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Super Bebi [without magic eye] - Radio Elektro, Kragujevac
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 260 x 160 x 120 mm / 10.2 x 6.3 x 4.7 inch
This is a pre-1961 model of REK (Radioelektronika Kragujevac) Superbebi, without magic eye, with phono input, SW and MW reception. Known example dated 1959, based on capacitor date code.
- Model page created by Boris Baloh. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 6 models, 5 with images and 4 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Radio Elektro, Kragujevac