- Manufacturer / Brand
- Radio and Hobbies, Radio Television & Hobbies, Electronics Australia magazine; Sydney
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 5 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 240 Volt
- Ø 4 inch = 10.2 cm
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Little General  - Radio and Hobbies, Radio
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
This is another updated version of the famous Radio & Hobbies Little General.
The last version was 1952 and Raymond Howe has described the 1956 version over the June, July, August and September issues of Radio TV & Hobbies magazine.
Once again this model is designed for simplicity, small size and as few components as possible. This version utilises an aluminium chassis, 4x5 oval speaker and the radios construction is described in great detail over several issues to assist the beginner in radio construction.
- Mentioned in
- Radio TV & Hobbies, June - September 1956
- Model page created by Gary Cowans. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 33 models, 16 with images and 28 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Radio and Hobbies, Radio Television & Hobbies, Electronics Australia magazine; Sydney