Playmaster Power Amplifier No. 2 with Control Head No. 1.
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Radio and Hobbies, Radio Television & Hobbies, Electronics Australia magazine; Sydney
- Audio Amplifier or -mixer
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 240 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Power out
- 10 W (undistorted)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Playmaster Power Amplifier No. 2 with Control Head No. 1. - Radio and Hobbies, Radio
- Chassis only or for «building in»
Designed by John Moyle and published in the Radio & Hobbies magazine. The Control head was published in the October 1951 edition and the power amplifier in the November 1951 issue.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Radio & Hobbies, November 1951 Page 28
- Model page created by Gary Cowans. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 34 models, 18 with images and 29 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Radio and Hobbies, Radio Television & Hobbies, Electronics Australia magazine; Sydney