Radiola Receiving Set "C" No. 1
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Radiola Company of Canada, Ltd.; Ottawa
- 1922 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF with regeneration; 2 AF stage(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Radiola Receiving Set "C" No. 1 - Radiola Company of Canada, Ltd
- Tablemodel, Box - most often with Lid (NOT slant panel).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 22 x 5 x 7 inch / 559 x 127 x 178 mm
The Radiola receiving sets were made for the Radiola company by The Marconi Company of Canada.
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert (June 26, 1922 The Winnipeg Tribune newspaper)
- Model page created by Alan Larsen. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 2 models, 2 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Radiola Company of Canada, Ltd.; Ottawa