- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Radio Lamp Company; New York City, NY
- Loudspeaker, headphone or earphone
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- No Power needed
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Radialamp - Radio Lamp Company; New York
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Radiolamp Company Horn Speaker Model Radialamp.
Horn speaker, hidden in a lamp, made by Radio Lamp company, NY. Driver made by Music Master Corp., Philadelphia PA.
- Price in first year of sale
- 35.00 USD
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Radio Broadcast, Jul. 1924, p. 358
- Model page created by Franz Scharner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1 models, 1 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Radio Lamp Company; New York City, NY