- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Radio Lamp Company; Chicago (IL)
- 1935 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- 110-120 Volt
- Permanent or electro-dynamic (moving coil), system not known yet.
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 2905 - Radio Lamp Company; Chicago IL
- Miscellaneous shapes - described under notes.
Complete Radio-Lamp. Onyx Base and Onyx 5,5 inch Break, Glass Reflector Bowl, Pleated Silk, Shade 16 inch. Finish: Ivory & Gold, Old English Bronze, Silver & Gold. Speaker is placed under the reflector bowl of the lamp in special baffle plate entirely covered by the lamp shade. Broadcast 540 to 1750 kc.
- Price in first year of sale
- 45.00 $
- Model page created by Ernst Erb. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 8 models, 8 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Radio Lamp Company; Chicago (IL)